Lease terms and conditions
LEASE TERM AND CONDITIONS
This agreement is signed with the ordinary and/or particular conditions, according to the applicable law. The lessee commits itself to comply with all the general conditions, under the penalty to be claimed for the damages and/or interest until the termination of the agreement. Any reduction in the price should be applied for such reason.
- The arrival time is from 15:00 to 18:00 maximum. The departure time is at 10:00 hours maximum.
- Cancellation policy: The amount of the reservation is not refundable
- If the tenant does not show up during the scheduled arrival hours (from 15:00 to 18:00) of the day of arrival and has not made a prior communication with a proof of receipt of the message by us (landlord), by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, warning of this delay, the landlord may release the reservation of the property, object of this contract, and rent this accommodation again. The tenant will lose his reservation without any right to compensation.
- The occupants must register online through the Partee application using the link provided in the instructions or send a copy of their documents in order to be able to carry out the guest registration. Without the completed registration or a copy of the identification document sent, the tenant will not be entitled to access the property (Artículo 2 de la Orden IRP/418/2010, de 5 de agosto, sobre la obligación de registro y comunicación a la Dirección General de la Policía de las personas que se alojan en los establecimientos de hospedaje ubicados en Cataluña) (Artículo 9.1 de la Ley Orgánica 4/2015, de 30 de marzo, de protección de la seguridad ciudadana.)
- In the event of an arrival after 18:00 hours, the lessee must pay any outstanding amounts (last rental payment, tourist tax, deposit, etc…) by means of an immediate payment system agreed between the parties. Any possible extra costs (commissions) that this operation may involve shall be borne by the guest (tenant).
- The lessee shall stay personally in the property, make a due use of the property and keep all the equipment in good conditions. Any claim or damage, which may appear 24 hours after the entrance of the lessee in the property will be assumed and paid by the lessee. Likewise, the lessee shall ensure that the tranquility of the neighborhood is not disturbed as consequence of the stay of the lessee, his/her family or other persons staying in the property.
- The owner or his representative will be entitled to claim to the lessee, at lessee’s departure, the value of all broken objects, which might be replaced, cracked, broken into splinters or damaged furniture, and those objects, which wear is not ordinary in relation with the duration of the stay. Likewise, the owner will be entitled to claim to the lessee the cleaning cost of dirty blankets, compensation for the damage in any type of curtain, walls, roof, carpets, windows, bed-sheets, etc….
- The lessee must carry out the usual daily cleaning to keep the accommodation in optimal sanitary conditions. On the day of departure, the tenant must return the accommodation with the same original furniture layout and with the daily cleaning carried out. If applicable, the owner or his representative will have the right to claim part or all of the deposit from the tenant if the accommodation is not in the same condition as on the day of arrival or if it is observed that no cleaning has been carried out (sand on the floor, garbage, spilled liquids, etc.).
- The deposit (€200) must be paid in cash upon arrival, unless it has already been previously settled through one of our operators. In this case, the lessee must have proof of payment of this deposit. The deposit delivered in cash will be returned to you on the day of departure, after a visual inspection, unless it must be withheld. If the departure is during the time slots between 7:00 p.m. and 9:30 a.m., the deposit will be refunded by bank transfer the following week. Possible bank charges will be borne by the lessee.
- The lessee may not oppose the visit of the facilities, upon request, by the owner or his representative.
- Both parties understand and agree that this agreement is a vacation lease agreement for the exclusive use of tourism.
- The property is fully furnished, except for sheets and towels. It is forbidden to use the beds without sheets. The tenant must bring his/her own sheets or reserve, at least 48 hours before the day of arrival, a sheet rental. It is also not allowed to take blankets or bed covers outside the house. In case of non-compliance, the tenant must pay 120€ for each bed used without sheets for the cleaning of the mattress and/or covers, 30€ for each blanket and/or 20€ for each bed cover used outside, also for cleaning.
- It is not allowed, in any case, that more than 5 adults or 4 adults and 2 children stay in the property.
- Nor domestic or company animals neither pet are allowed in the property (inside or outside) or in any community zone.
- In the event of non-compliance with one or more rules of this contract, the lessor may terminate this rental contract without generating any right in favor of the lessee or any compensation.
- We reserve the right to modify, add or remove any part of these terms and conditions at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of our website or services following the posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of those changes. We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our website or services.
- Any conflict or dispute regarding this agreement, the parties expressly submit themselves to the courts of the city of Girona, Spain.